First of all I would say that this is one of the best awards I have seen on the internet. This is the award that respects you and your creativity irrespective of the number of followers or views you have. And when I say this, trust me I have seen a lot of them that just honour you because of the number of followers you have.
I am very honoured and thankful to Ashmita for nominating me and creating this beauty. Go check out her blog. It’s amazing!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
-Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
Even after being selfish there is little, maybe just a little hope everytime.
-What is your favourite form of creativity?
I just love the idea of being creative because it alone takes a lot of thinking and hardwork to do.
-Share something you created. (can be anything!)
I wrote this story last year The Magical Locket (Part 1) that you can read.
Let’s answer Asmita’s questions –
Before that I would say that these questions are very intelligent.
Q.1 – What colour is your soul?
Ans. Soft lavender. I love this colour so much!
Q.2 – Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
Ans. I’ll tell both. Book – The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune. Song – Qatra by Stebin Ben
Q.3 – Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
Ans. ‘In a world he dreamt of’
Q.4 – Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aestheitc?
Ans. ‘Softgirl’ from inside and ‘Dark Academia’ all over the place.
Well, that was fun!
Here are my questions –
- What aesthetic you are most attracted to other than your own?
- You have to choose only one single colour for your whole room decoration. What will it be?
- Describe your life in one word starting from ‘R’?
- If you could go 5 years in past what advice would you give to yourself?
People I nominate –
I enjoyed it a lot! I hope you do too!